Wedding Wednesday: Newcastle Vintage Wedding Fair

Another Wedding Wednesday is here! And this week we went to the Newcastle Vintage Wedding Fair at the Theatre Royal so I thought I'd tell you all about a few of my favourite things we saw while we were there.  





We LOVED this bar bicycle stocked with you favourite drinks or the option to create a custom cocktail for your guests from Nickynoo Quirky Weddings and Events find them on www.nickynoo.co.uk.
They also provide catering (Afternoon tea!) and a candy cart!



Pimms is such a wonderful summer drink and now you can have the Pimms van at your wedding! They also have a television screen on the side of the van which you can use to play music or even a slide show. Find them at www.pimmsvan.co.uk and don't forget they also do a winter pimms if you're planning a colder wedding like we are!




Macarons! I'm in love with the bright colours of these mini treats that can be made to match to your colour scheme! One of my favourite parts? These treats are coloured and flavoured with all natural flavourings so non of those crazy additives. These not only look amazing they taste incredible too! Find them at www.leminimacaron.co.uk.


We also saw this amazing Live band! The Four Shadows as soon as I heard them singing Little Lion Man I was dead set on having these guys perform at the wedding. Their song list is just perfect and not to mention the wonderful outfits they wore. Find them here at www.fourshadowstheatre.co.uk.



Last but not least Surf & Silver from The Rainbow Pot in Grainger market has the most wonderful handmade sea glass jewellery. Sea glass reminds me of my childhood so seeing such beautiful jewellery creations was wonderful. Find The Rainbow Pot on Facebook and Twitter.

Seeing all these amazing things has really gotten me (even more) excited to plan the wedding! Look out for another update soon!

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment