Things I'm thankful for this week.



Hello. It's that lovely time of week again when we look back at all the wonderful things we have to be thankful for.
So what am I thankful for this week?



1. Visiting Newcastle Vintage wedding fair today! So many things to look at and choose between! 

2. Snuggles with my little cat who loves to invade my personal space in the cutest  way possible.

3. Just being around my lovely Mr. 

4. Planning my final year project! Excited and scared at the same time to finish this year!

5. The yummy dinner we had with G's family to celebrate his Mums birthday. 

6. The winter weather setting in, even if I get blown away walking everywhere. 

7. Making plans and forming ideas for a little Christmas project I'm working on. 

8. Updating my wedding book with new ideas! 

9. Spiced Camomile tea for winter bedtimes. 

10. Reading while wrapped up in my blanket. So cosy and finally the right season for it! 

Katy xx








No comments:

Post a Comment