A few wonderful things.

It's been a while since I shared a few wonderful things I've spotted while browsing so here goes!

Image from abeautifulness.com
The lovely Beautiful Mess girls brought out a book recently that I can't wait to flick through, I'm already jealous of the girl interior style so I can imagine the envy I'll get looking through. Find them at abeautifulmess.com!

Image from Agnes Felt on Etsy
How adorable is this little cat bed! Lux is a lover of any dark space she'll frequently sneak under the covers or shove her head under your arm because it's cosy and warm. As soon as I spotted this I thought it would be so perfect for a kitty like Luxie! Find this cosy hide out here on Etsy.

Image from The Letter Room on Notonthehighstreet
I'm all about Christmas already I can't wait to decorate and bake for the holidays so when I spotted these ceramic letter dishes I thought I'd share them. These would be perfect with sweets in for parties around Christmas time or full of nibbles for New Years Eve! Find them here on Notonthehighstreet!

Image from Culinary Couture Blog
I'm drooling just looking at these! How delicious do these look, I'm a little obsessed with Cinnamon Rolls and I was browsing for a recipe on Pinterest and I spotted these from here at Culinary Couture! Hopefully I'll get a chance to whip some of these up in the next few weeks!

What are the wonderful things you've spotted while browsing? I'd love to find more awesome bits and pieces so let me know!

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment