Banana Flaxseed Oaty muffins!

As I've mentioned before in my banana bread recipe I have a tendency to buy bananas and forget about them. And I did it again, so just as they were turning brown I decided to bake them up into some muffins.

Some healthy muffins. So I pulled out this banana muffin recipe with flaxseed and oats. It's super simple and so yummy!

You'll need:

200g Self Raising Flour
100g Porridge Oats
50g Flaxseed
100g Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
A pinch of salt
1 egg
175ml Milk
75ml Vegetable Oil
1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
400g Bananas



Mix together the oats, flaxseeds, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl.


In a jug mix your milk, oil, egg, vanilla extract and mashed bananas.


Mix the liquids into the oats and flour, stir until just combined. Make sure not to over mix, just enough that everything comes together. 



Pop the mix into your muffins cases and put them in the oven at 200' for 15-20 minutes.



Once out pop them on a cooling rack.

And finally ... Enjoy!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment